(a taste similar to cheesecake but prepared on stove, no baking so good for summer. Do overheating your kitchen! )
1 cup of sugar
4 cups of milk( I use whole milk)
4 spoons of flour
1 package of cream cheese
2 pie crusts or
9*13 inch homemade cheesecake crust
(can use recipe here )
How to prepare:
- Put sugar, flour in a saucepan and add milk slowly on medium heat.
- Stir occasionally to prevent sticking at the bottom.
- Heat 5 minutes more after it comes to boil. Turn heat off.
- Add cream cheese and beat (with hand whisker or electrical mixer, preferentially)
- Fill the pie crusts with milky pudding and after it cools down chill in the fridge overnight or 3-4 hours at leat.
- Caramel topping is the best but you can use your favorite topping as well.
Homemade cheesecake / pie crust
Combine all ingredients. Spread evenly on the bottom and sides of the pan. Prick all over with a fork, then bake 15 minutes at 400F. Allow to cool.